Monday 8 July 2013

THE KIWI BLOG: REVISITING AOTEAROA/NEW ZEALAND

In May, I did a three week trip to my homeland, Aotearoa, and while I had intended to run a blog while on the trip, for various reasons, I didn't get round to it. Recently, I completed an account of the trip, and I'm now going to post it as a series of episodes.  There are also photographs which are an integral part of the story, and these are posted on flickr with the title of the relevant blog.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75004468@N08/sets/

Altogether there are seven parts to the story and seven sets of photographs:

PART 1 : CANTERBURY & GREYMOUTH  

 PART TWO: PICTON, NELSON & THE WAIRAU VALLEY
PART 3 : WELLINGTON  
PART FOUR: ‘PALMY’ & FEILDING

PART FIVE: AUCKLAND  

PART SIX: WAIHEKE ISLAND  

PART SEVEN: REFLECTIONS 

I may also get round to reporting on accommodation and dining in case anyone wants information on this aspect of the tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment